National Response Coverage Programs
Clean Harbors National Response Coverage Program provides comprehensive emergency and incident response services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
For many companies, the potential for exposure to environmental incidents has grown as their businesses have expanded. Clean Harbors has the manpower, facilities, equipment and expertise to handle these emergencies while minimizing EH&S concerns. Our National Response Coverage Program provides specific environmental emergency response protection for companies that transact business over a wide geographic area.
Clean Harbors Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
The “mother ship” of our National Response Coverage Program, Clean Harbors Emergency Operations Center (EOC) offers critical assets to handle any situation:
- Operators trained in customer service and certified in DOT and RCRA training
- Computerized phone systems, Fleet Complete and MapPoint
- Internal dispatch program identifying available personnel and equipment at each of our locations
- Dedicated emergency response phone numbers that can tie-in your outside phone numbers
- Efficient data management structures
Advantages of our National Response Coverage
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Customized Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- 24/7 weather monitoring and alerts
- Advanced technologies