Sustainability: It’s our business.
Clean Harbors recognizes that sustainability stewardship is a core aspect of our brand and a key component of our long-term business success. Sustainability is our responsibility to the environment, society and the economy. We are committed to working with stakeholders to enhance business value while minimizing negative impacts and seeking opportunities for improvement.
Our comprehensive Sustainability program demonstrates several of the Company’s objectives:
- To identify key impact areas within the three elements of sustainability (environmental, social and economic);
- To measure those key impacts, set targets and manage performance;
- To continuously improve, based on ongoing evaluation of our impact areas;
- To prevent pollution and comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements; and
- To leverage our operations, our supply chain, and our products and services to improve sustainability performance.
In support of these commitments, Clean Harbors will continue to assess the environmental, social and economic impact of our operations and our products. We will use information gathered through our ongoing sustainability efforts to identify enhancements to our business model, as well as specific activities that could mitigate the Company’s impacts on the environment, society and the economy.
Our program is focused on the following strategies:
- Health and Safety – Making health and safety a priority in everything we do
- Customer Solutions – Developing the most sustainable customer solutions available
- Energy Usage – Maximizing energy conservation across the organization
- Operations – Ensuring operations, policies and procedures contribute to a more sustainable world
- Supply Chain – Managing risk and driving integrity through supply chain management
- Engagement – Leveraging our leadership position to educate, inform and connect
Need more information about our Sustainability program?
Email us at email@example.com