Recognizing the convenience and cost savings of online data management, Clean Harbors offers free Online Services accounts to all of our environmental and waste management clients.
The recordkeeping and reporting requirements associated with environmental management can be daunting. Clean Harbors Online Services help companies keep track of their waste management activities and simplify reporting by putting all necessary data at their fingertips.
- Create, view, edit and submit waste profiles
- Schedule a pickup of your drummed waste
- View and print waste tracking reports
- View and print certificates of disposal, including RCRA and TSCA waste
- View and print signed manifests
- View and print invoice images
- Create and manage your drum and lab pack inventory
- Print shipping documents, including shipping labels, packing lists and manifests
- View roll-off container activity
- Become an administrator to manage user access rights
Clean Harbors’ online tools are free and available 24/7. For example, an organization using our online waste profile application can create, submit, edit and view its unique waste profiles online. For greater ease-of-use, the application provides the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) waste codes, state/provincial waste codes, shipping descriptions (Department of Transportation - DOT and Transportation of Dangerous Goods - TDG), and a Chemical Abstract (CAS) number-based chemical database. And, the electronic signature feature ensures timely profile approval.
Clean Harbors has a long history of helping customers to minimize their environmental impact and optimize their staff, equipment and other resources. Our Online Services help companies to achieve this goal while satisfying all regulatory requirements.