Clean Harbors & Infectious Response
Experts at Remediating Biohazard Outbreaks
- We safely handle hazardous and infectious waste streams daily.
- We have a proven track record with outbreaks – both large and small.
- We staved off the highly contagious avian flu outbreak among the poultry population in 2015 where we decontaminated many large-scale farms, right down to the building studs.
- We were called upon to handle the anthrax contagion at NBC studios and the US Post Office in New York following the attacks in 2001.
- We routinely perform decontamination work for a variety of customers in a variety of industries in a variety of settings, and we do it safely. We have the right people, equipment, experience/expertise and capabilities for any coronavirus related assignment.