Clean Harbors offers numerous alternatives to waste disposal by providing a variety of recycling, reuse and reclamation options for hazardous and non-hazardous materials—including solvents, precious metals, chemicals, oil, light bulbs, transformers and other electrical equipment.
Making a Difference
By committing to waste minimization and waste recycling, companies receive several environmental benefits, including:
- Conserving natural resources
- Reducing dependence on landfills and other disposal facilities
- Saving energy
- Decreasing your carbon footprint
Clean Harbors Advantages
Clean Harbors finds beneficial uses for your manufacturing by-products:
- We recycle oil, antifreeze and other automotive products.
- We blend high BTU liquids, solids and semi-solids for use as supplemental fuel used to manufacture cement.
- We offer a full range of solvent recycling options from traditional recycling to tolling, or a combination of the two. Recovered products that are not returned to customers are available for sale.
- We disassemble broken or obsolete electronic equipment, light bulbs, small home appliances and utility company transformers and recycle usable materials.