Kodiak BAGTRACKER™ System
Clean Harbors Kodiak BAGTRACKER™ System uses technology to effectively track and control your equipment bags on a seismic project.
Clean Harbors Kodiak BAGTRACKER™ System is a real-time, command-and-control asset management tool. It enables geophysical line crews to systematically deploy equipment bags on a seismic program by helicopter and return later to retrieve the bags from their exact drop-off location.
Clean Harbors Kodiak BAGTRACKER™ System Features
- Two-way radio telemetry sends and receives mission information, providing real-time management by the field coordinator.
- Kodiak office software allows for easy coordination of missions, recording and tracking of deployed assets.
- Helicopter integration allows for hands-off automatic operation for pilots.
Clean Harbors Kodiak BAGTRACKER™ System Benefits
- Improves recording asset management by tracking all assets for effective recovery.
- Increases helicopter efficiency by improving coordination of helicopter operations.
- Increases safety because pilot can focus on operating the helicopter and hand-off the equipment management to a dedicated equipment coordinator on the ground.
- Enables pilot to remain within a project’s permit constraints by successfully and consistently avoiding aircraft exclusion areas―whether they are environmental, permit or safety related.