Clean Harbors Vacuum Services collect and transport wet or dry, hazardous and non-hazardous materials on a routine or emergency basis.
Unwanted by-products are a fact of life for industrial facilities. But disposing of these materials doesn’t have to be a drain on your resources.
Vacuum equipment—including stainless steel, carbon steel, dry and liquid units—is selected based on the nature and quantity of the material to be removed. Applications for our industry-leading Vacuum Services include:
- Liquids, solids, slurries and sludge (hazardous and non-hazardous)
- Pit and sump cleanouts
- On-site transfers
- Tank-to-truck, truck-to-truck
- Catch basins, storm drain systems
- Spill cleanups
- Tank cleaning
- Power plant and boiler cleaning
- Physical plant maintenance
Clean Harbors can schedule routine vacuum services or swiftly respond to emergency spills or product release situations.